mercoledì 9 giugno 2010

single ladies (put a ring on it)

I confess I consider Liza Minnelli a great artist. I loved her Sally Bowles from the first time I saw her.
As I was only a child my sister used to listen to the soundtrack of Cabaret almost every day, at least twice.
At ten even if I didn't speak a word of English I was perfectly able to sing Money at the top of my voice.
One year later during my Christmas holidays I saw The Wizard of Oz on TV. Someone told me that fantastic Dorothy Gale was Sally's mom. Yes, that Dorothy that tapped her heels three times singing "there's no place like home".
Incredible.
They both became my idols.

I saw the last Sex and the City movie a couple of weeks ago. it was worst than I expected, I'm sorry to say that. I read many bad reviews but I think those journalists were magnanimous at the end. They decided not to rage too much at this movie.
Ok, I'm a pain in the ass, I know... but there's one thing I can save in that movie, and it is exactly the one below.




Liza performing Single Ladies. I would forgive everything to this woman...

Watch this meme about Sex and the City on Mperience!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento